Chocolate Apple Balls
- 1 pack of petit biscuits
- 100-150 g finely chopped nuts
- Half a glass of milk or water
- 2 grated apples
- 100 g chocolate or 100 g chocolate drops
Chocolate Apple Balls (Very Tasty And Practical) Recipe Preparation
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate and water or milk into small pieces.
- Add water or milk.
- Take small pieces and roll them in your hand. Turn it into a ball.
- Put the chocolate you melted with a double boiler into the outside of the round balls. Let it sit in the freezer for half an hour. Bon Appetit