The ink stain can be removed in different ways:
* As soon as ink spills, it is washed with hot soapy water or wiped.
* A large amount of salt is sprinkled on it to absorb the ink.
* The fabric is squeezed by inserting and removing it into the milk several times.
* Two tablespoons of lemon juice are put into half a bowl of water. The stained part of the fabric is immersed in it and left for a while.
* The fabric is kept stretched. Ammonia is poured from the top and a light rub is applied to let the stain flow out.
Then it is shaken well with plenty of water.
* Sprinkle sugar on the fabric, squeeze lemon on top, leave for a while.