Lemon Cream Oven Dessert
For those who love light and fresh dessert recipes, we have prepared a delicious two-in-one recipe! In this recipe, we have made both a homemade, very delicious lemon cream that you can use in all desserts, and a very practical baking dessert that you can prepare with this cream.
If you are looking for a different but easy recipe that you prepare with your own hands for your loved ones, we are sure that you will love our soft oven dessert recipe. So let’s get started. Enjoy your meal in advance!
FOR HOW MANY PERSON
for 4 people
Ingredients for Recipe for Lemon Cream Baked Dessert
110 grams of butter (kept at room temperature)
100 grams of flour
100 grams of powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 lemon zest
For Lemon Cream:
3 lemon zest
1/2 cup granulated sugar
Juice of 4 lemons (125 ml.)
4 egg yolks (small size)
75 grams of butter
How to Make Lemon Cream Baked Dessert Recipe?
- To prepare lemon cream; Let’s grate the lemons beautifully, taking care not to take the white parts of the 3 lemons. Add half a glass of granulated sugar into the rondon and add the sugar and lemon yellow color to the rondo.
- Let’s put 1 cup of water-filled sauce pot on the stove and let it shorten after the water boils. Let’s put the mixing bowl on it and add the lemon juice. Let’s add the lemon peel powdered sugar we pass through the rondo.
- After adding the egg yolks and half a teaspoon of salt, let’s mix them continuously for 10 minutes without letting go.
- Let’s put aside the heated mixture at the end of 10 minutes and add 75 grams of diced butter gradually and add it to the mixture.
- Then, let’s take it to the stove again and mix it for 20 minutes, then cook it and see its consistency. If the mixture is slightly darkened and remains in the spoon or spatula you are mixing, your lemon cream is ready. After it is at room temperature, put it in a jar and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- To prepare the cake; Add butter, eggs, flour, powdered sugar, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract to a bowl and whisk with a mixer.
- Grate the lemon peel on it and mix and transfer to the oven bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the lemon cream we prepared and mix it in the oven at 180 degrees until it is golden brown.
- Add whipped cream and a little more lemon cream and serve. Bon Appetit!