With All The Tricks: Sultan Wrap Recipe
Sultan wrap, which is quite easy to make, is a recipe that lovers of milk dessert will love. The taste of this recipe, which is formed by combining homemade cocoa custard with coconut, is very light and definitely you will eat as you eat. You can enrich it with pistachios on top of the rolled dessert, or you can get an extra chocolate flavor with chocolate sauce.
This recipe is very clear to the recipes to be added. For example, at the point where you add whipped cream, you can flavor it with hazelnuts, walnuts or chocolate drops. Although this recipe is quite practical, there is a point to be considered. You should definitely wait for the custard that you spread on the tray overnight. Otherwise, dips may occur when rolling.
FOR HOW MANY PERSON
Ingredients for Sultan Wrap Recipe
1 cup of granulated sugar
1.5 cups of flour
3 tablespoons of cocoa
1 liter of milk
1 tablespoon butter
1 pack of vanillin
1.5 cups coconut
2 packs of whipped cream (1 tea glass of milk, sold on powder)
How to Make Sultan Wrap Recipe?
- In a saucepan, mix flour, granulated sugar and cocoa, slowly add milk and cook on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add butter into the custard, which begins to darken and bubble, and mix again.
- Add the vanillin and mix it before removing the thickened and cooked pudding from the stove.
- Spread the coconut on the baking tray.
- Spread the custard carefully over the coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for 1 day.
- Cut the pudding waiting 1 day into 8 equal rectangles and spread the cream on the entire surface.
- With the help of a spatula, slowly roll the rectangular pieces into rolls.
- Sprinkle with pistachios according to your desire and serve.